Awesome - so looks like we're all ready for testing day on Monday. Thanks everyone.

On 19 Feb 2016 13:49, "Bill Burke" <> wrote:

On 2/19/2016 5:52 AM, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
I'm hoping we can start testing Keycloak 1.9.0.Final release on Monday morning. That means all changes should be in by end of today.

With that regards there's a few outstanding items:

* Bill - is the cache stable for release? We can do improvements for next release if required.

I'm all good.  I'm working on more improvements but will hold off until 1.9.1

* Marek - what's status on performance degredation? You also have a few other issues assigned, will these be ready?
* Bruno - will you fix KEYCLOAK-2501 in time?

Is there anything else that's not in JIRA that needs doing?

I'd appreciate as many people as possible help out with testing the release. I'll send out details once we're ready to start.


keycloak-dev mailing list

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat

keycloak-dev mailing list