I have configured PathBasedKeycloakConfigResolver in my package: com.demo.util.
The context param has been set on web.xml
I deployed the application on Tomcat. I have registered the context.xml in meta-inf with the required adapter.
Tomcat lib directory has all the required keycloak jar files.
But PathBasedKeycloakConfigResolver never gets called on any request to the url.
One strange thing i find that in eclipse if I remove the maven dependency from deployment assembly(right click on project-> properties->deployment assembly) it works But if i put it back it fails. Maven dependency is a must.