I've added support for making user accounts inactive if a user is required to perform certain actions to activate the account. With this I've added:
* User is required to configure totp on login if required by realm
* User is required to verify email on login if required by realm (including very basic support for sending emails, see https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/wiki/Configuration
for how to configure)
* Improvements to testsuite - it now runs a headless browser by default, and some other improvements
Now I'm working on lost credential logic. After that I was thinking I could start looking at documenting rest endpoints, write a js lib, and an html5 example app - but that depends on priorities for m1!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Viliam Rockai" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Thursday, 19 September, 2013 10:03:38 AM
Subject: Re: [keycloak-dev] What is everybody working on?
I'm working on KEYCLOAK-60 Replace JSF in forms with a template engine.
It's nearly done, I'm just working on some final refinements/testing. I
have used FreeMarker as a templating engine:
I've done only the JSF -> FreeMarker transition in this step, next step
would be to adapt some cool design from Gabriel.
On 09/19/2013 03:29 AM, Bill Burke wrote:
This may change depending on what we decide for M1, but I'm working
right now on:
* Getting Gabriel's new screens incorporated as best as possible into
existing admin UI
* I've designed on paper the core screens for admin UI. I'll be
implementing based on Gabriel's existing styles. I'll need to have a
feedback iteration loop with Gabrield to move forward. It has to be
give and take. Meaning, I need to be allowed to improve Gabriel's
screens and vice-versa. It's seemed more one-way so far...
I'll have something to show by next Tuesday. I'll be committing early
and often before then if you want to see what's going on.
keycloak-dev mailing list
keycloak-dev mailing email@example.com