Hi Team,
Any update in this.

One strange thing i find that in eclipse if I remove the maven dependency from deployment assembly(right click on project-> properties->deployment assembly) it works But if i put it back it fails. Maven dependency is a must.

Please comment on this . it is a bit urgent.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Satyajit Das <satyajit.das@spire2grow.com> wrote:
Hi Team,

I have configured PathBasedKeycloakConfigResolver in my package: com.demo.util.

The context param has been set on web.xml
<context-param>
        <param-name>keycloak.config.resolver</param-name>
        <param-value>org.keycloak.example.PathBasedKeycloakConfigResolver</param-value>
    </context-param>

I deployed the application on Tomcat. I have registered the context.xml in meta-inf with the required adapter.

Tomcat lib directory has all the required keycloak jar files.

But PathBasedKeycloakConfigResolver never gets called on any request to the url.

Kindly comment.


Regards,
Satya.