We MUST release by Wednesday. All commits after Friday need to be done
very carefully. This means that you've run a full build and tested the
distribution and demos. Aerogear and Stan (among others) need a release...
On 7/31/2014 9:24 AM, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
Outstanding work for beta-4:
* User federation - what's the status?
Still working on UI and small issues. Should be done Friday.
* Turn off cookie cache for all http clients (KEYCLOAK-537) - not
sure I understand this issue? isn't sticky sessions something that's configured by
the load balancer?
Push this to 1.0.Final release. The Apache HTTP Client instance is
shared by the Adapter. Cookie caching is on by default. IIRC, sticky
sessions by mod-jk are done via a cookie. Thus accessCodeToToken
requests will not be load balanced.
* RealmModel should have a link to realm admin app (KEYCLOAK-486) - I
don't think the admin console should refer to the app by name, instead it should
either have a link or at least the id of the app associated with the realm
Can be pushed to 1.0.Final release, IMO.
* Issue with deploying on AS7 (KEYCLOAK-572) - should be fixed with
new PL release, but do we really care about supporting AS7?
Yes we care about AS7. We need a release from Picketlink on Monday so
we can test on Tuesday. We will have to make sure that picketlink
modules are excluded in jboss-deployment-structure.xml and we include
the picketlink modules directly. Patching picketlink modules directly
is not an option.
Issues I propose we push to beta-5:
I don't think we'll have a beta-5. Next release will be 1.0.Final, ASAP
* LDAP sync - should this go into beta-5? or even wait until after
+1 Marek is close, but should wait until after beta-4 is out.
* Stress tests (KEYCLOAK-514) - we still haven't tested with a
large amount of users
* DB optimizations (KEYCLOAK-515) - maybe push this to after final?
* "Transaction not active" while performing a shutdown (KEYCLOAK-470) - I
can't replicate this, do we close or just set to no fix version?
close. I coudln't replicate either.
JBoss, a division of Red Hat