One more thing.. Can you add my nick name? like Mauricio "Salaboy" Salatino ?
That's great.. I think that adding masterbranch links and github accounts will really help.
My masterbranch account is: https://www.masterbranch.com/developer/salaboy
and my github.com account is: http://github.com/salaboy
By the way, can you change my text, because it's says Drools 5.2 and jBPM 5.1 but I've never worked in guvnor. If you can change Guvnor for Drools Grid I will really appreciate that.
Thanks in advance!--On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 6:08 AM, Geoffrey De Smet <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Thanks for letting me know the changes.
I've processed all changes (until a few minutes ago) on the team page:
Please check if the changes are to your liking.
Don't hesitate to let me know if anyone would like to see anything changed.
- I didn't add an image/avatar at this time, as I 'd have to redesign the entire page (which takes quite some time). If people feel strongly about this, I can look into it...
- I didn't specify what exactly everyone did, as this doesn't scale: for some contributors (salaboy, ...) this would be a big list. So I just specified the version at this time. Instead I am thinking about linking to JIRA, ohloh, masterbranch or github?
-- With kind regards, Geoffrey De Smet
Op 28-05-11 11:39, Jari Timonen schreef:Jari Timonen (jari timonen at zeniitti net) Drools Guvnor 5.2+ IRC nickname: zenix twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jtimonen (@jtimonen) On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Geoffrey De Smet <email@example.com> wrote:Hi guys, If you 've contributed pull requests, patches, ... to the 5.2 release and you aren't already credited on our team page: http://www.jboss.org/drools/team then just reply here with the changes for that website and I 'll update that website. -- With kind regards, Geoffrey De Smet _______________________________________________ rules-dev mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/rules-dev_______________________________________________ rules-dev mailing list email@example.com https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/rules-dev
rules-dev mailing list
- CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
- MyJourney @ http://salaboy.wordpress.com
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar
- Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -