OK.. I think the URL you are using is wrong (for the single rule). I think it should be something like this:

See http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.5.0.Final/drools-guvnor-docs/html/ch09.html#d0e3500 for details of URL patterns.

On 10 April 2013 14:41, ciberg2 <joaoguerra72@gmail.com> wrote:
They don't difer.

Whether I use
the result is the same, I get 2 results, one for each table. (i.e.
[answer2, answer10] ) where answer2 is the result of decisiontable1 and
answer10 is the result of decisiontable2.

I did some googling and the only solutions I found were people putting each
table in a indivudual package, but that doesn't seem a good solution.
Someone talked about changeSet.xml but I could understand how to use it to
solve my problem.

View this message in context: http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/Fire-specific-rules-deployed-in-guvnor-that-reside-in-the-same-package-tp4023266p4023294.html
Sent from the Drools: User forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
rules-users mailing list