On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 17:26, Lincoln Baxter, III <email@example.com> wrote:
I'd like to start implementing a Seam 2 -> Seam 3 plugin for Forge, so that we can give people *Something* to get started with this process. My vision at this point is to specify a list of tasks for the plugin to perform, E.g.
In order to accomplish this, having never used Seam 2, I need a few things:
- Updating the POM to include new dependencies
- Replacing Seam 2 annotations with Seam 3 annotations
- Getting basic configuration files set up
- Doing some static code analysis in order to print a list of tasks that need to be done by hand (sort of a "what do I have left?")
- A list of APIs and which Seam 3 feature replaces it - this includes annotations, static classes, and injected interfaces/classes.
- A test project with all of these features (or at least a lot of them.)