Hey Ondrej and Team,
Great job with all of the testing. Truly remarkable how much you found and pushed us all to improve the delivery!
--2011/3/31 Ondřej Skutka <email@example.com>
QE team has finished testing Seam 3.0.0.Final!
What has been tested?
- Unit tests for each module
- Examples testing for JBoss 6.0.0 Final and Glassfish 3.1 with updated Weld
- Simple cluster failover test
- Ensure that the tagged version of a module is the same as the bundled jar (diffJars)
- Verify that all dependencies are bundled in the dist zip
- Documentation review
- Searching for broken links
- Simple GWT example
There are 35 Issues (so far) affecting Seam 3.0.0.Final 
1 blocker (has been already fixed in the zip, SEAM-69)
1 critical (also already fixed in the zip, SEAM-68)
There are no unresolved blocker or critical bugs  and so the build can be released!Yeah! Good work everyone!-Dan
Dan AllenPrincipal Software Engineer, Red Hat | Author of Seam in Action
Registered Linux User #231597http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen#about
seam-dev mailing list