Would need some details on the use-cases for ra.xml in order to complete that. Here is a list; please confirm or make any changes:
1. <config-property> is defined as: description*, config-property-name, config-property-type, config-property-value?
Will the ra.xml editor show a 4 column table only with the config-properties ? This would mean that we DO NOT show the whole xml in a nested tree.
2. Capability to add/delete description, property-name, property-type, property-value which would update ra.xml on the fly.
3. Do we need to validate schema restrictions ?
4. Which properties class the get/set to be added ? Is the properties class generated if it's not in the workspace ?
5. How to use the optional <config-property-value> attribute in the properties class ?