It seems best that we look at delaying CR1 a little longer at least until Designer has had
a chance to start on the integration of the new updatable view feature. I'm hoping
that we will get enough feedback by the start of next week to do the CR then. Regardless
let's plan at branching then anyway so that development can start of 7.4.
There will also be a beta 1 release today.
Show replies by thread