It had a link already under Project Information, but obviously not visible enough.. :)
Curses. Editing that document on the wiki was probably the most painful thing I've had to do all year. In the end, I had to just recreate it from scratch because it got so screwed up.First of all, I can't edit it in Firefox 3.0 or 3.5 (Linux) at all because the editor never advances beyond the spinner splash screen. I then switched over to Opera and could at least make changes. However, I made the mistake of clicking on "Wiki Markup" and that just hosed the document for good. That's when I had to start over. Finally, after learning on the bizarre quirks that happen under Opera (like if you hit return it adds a line above the current line), I was able to at least figure out how to make a document that looked sensible. But I'm not going to do much more wiki editing if it takes me 3 hours every time.
Fortunately, through all that, I did get the changes made:I also linked the Arquillian page to the Arquillian demo page "officially"-DanOn Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Dan Allen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Aslak Knutsen <email@example.com> wrote:
I've started some simple tests on a glassfish 3 embedded container, but stopped due to some thing that seemed to be glassfish issues. I will try to get some none jboss containers up pretty soon to 'prove the point'.. :)
Yep, that's exactly what we are looking for. Just one alternative container (likely GlassFish V3 or GlassFish V3 embedded) and then we can let the community take it from there.
Dan, please add it.. i have some demo description here: http://community.jboss.org/wiki/Arquillian-Demo
Yep, that is exactly where I was planning to add the notes, once I find a browser that can actually edit the JBoss wiki ;)
Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat | Author of Seam in Action
Registered Linux User #231597