we confirm that our WildFly community project works on JDK13 without any issues.Best regards,
On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 10:47 PM Rory O'Donnell <email@example.com> wrote:
Hi David & Richard,
Release Announcement: General Availability of Java 13 / JDK 13 
- JDK 13, the reference implementation of Java 13, is now Generally Available.
- GPL-licensed OpenJDK builds from Oracle are available here: https://jdk.java.net/13
- Release notes - https://jdk.java.net/13/release-notes
This release includes the following five features:
- 350: Dynamic CDS Archives
- 351: ZGC: Uncommit Unused Memory
- 353: Reimplement the Legacy Socket API
- 354: Switch Expressions (Preview)
- 355: Text Blocks (Preview)
Along with many smaller enhancements and bug fixes.
Thanks to everyone who contributed JDK 13, whether by creating features or enhancements, logging bugs, or downloading and testing the early-access builds.
JDK 14 EA build 14, under both the GPL and Oracle EA licenses, is now available at http://jdk.java.net/14 .
- JEPs targeted to JDK 14, so far
- Release Notes
- Recent Bug fixes of Interest
- Build 14:
- 8229785: MethodType::fromMethodDescriptorString requires "getClassLoader" permission
- 8212117: Classes are now loaded and linked by Class.forName()
- 8228854: Default ErrorListener No Longer Reports Warnings and Errors to the Console
- Changes in this build 
Quality Report for September 2019 is available
-- Rgds,Rory O'Donnell Quality Engineering Manager Oracle EMEA, Dublin,Ireland
wildfly-dev mailing list
-- Rgds, Rory O'Donnell Quality Engineering Manager Oracle EMEA, Dublin, Ireland