Thanks for the update Tomaz!
Thank you for the update.
We are already testing JDK10EA builds quite frequently.
We have identified few issues already and are working on fixing them.
Most prominent is probably https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBMAR-216 which than cascaded to cause most of the failures we are seeing atm.
You can see few CI jobs at:
Happy New Year!
OpenJDK builds - JDK 10 Early Access build 40 is available at http://jdk.java.net/10/
- These early-access, open-source builds are provided under the GNU General Public License, version 2, with the Classpath Exception.
- Summary of changes :- https://download.java.net/java/jdk10/archive/40/jdk-10+40.html
JDK 10 will enter Rampdown Phase Two on Thursday the 18th of January, 2018.
- More details , see Mark Reinhold's email to jdk-dev mailing list 
- The Rampdown Phase Two process will be similar to that of JDK 9 .
- JDK 10 Schedule, Status & Features are available 
JDK 8u172 Early-Access build 03 is available at :- http://jdk.java.net/8/
- Summary of Changes here :- https://download.java.net/java/jdk8u172/changes/jdk8u172-b02.html--Rgds,Rory O'DonnellQuality Engineering ManagerOracle EMEA, Dublin,Ireland
-- Rgds,Rory O'Donnell Quality Engineering Manager Oracle EMEA, Dublin,Ireland