I've been noticing the following issues in my ear application server in
Version : JBoss AS 7.1.1-Final
1) Serialization is happening when using local view of an ejb. Is that
2) Cdi/weld injection (using @Inject) of ejb within a ear module : local or
remote proxy view? what's expected?
3) How to configure the preference (local or remote) of injection for each
I just printed the instance of the injected bean in the log to
differentiate its nature.
1) Local instance => "Proxy for view class:
com.xxx.yy.core.service.SampleService of EJB: SampleServiceImpl"
2) Remote instance => "Proxy for remote EJB
Is my above assumption correct?
Sample code (another issue) is in the stackoverflow :
I wanted to avoid the unnecessary serialization happening within a module.
I can't disable the jboss serialization, because I've an another ear module
which communicates using the remote view (pass by value).
I also tried to debug/understand the jboss source code but i couldn't,
because there are lot of missing parts. Since It has many modules hosted in
different places, not easy to setup and debug for new developer. Is there a
guide or wiki which talks about how the jboss/wildfly works *internally*.
It would be helpful if someone shares that links (other than