[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Unified Push Server

Yavuz Selim YILMAZ yavuzsel at buffalo.edu
Tue Jul 2 11:46:37 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Is there any way to track errors on submitted push messages to the PushNetworks? Here is my scenario:

I have AG Unified Push Server deployed on my machine, and I created an application. Then I registered 2 iOS variants, one with my development certificate, and another with my distribution certificate (hope I did this step correctly, what I did was actually I run the iOS variant addition step for my both certificates - by following the steps here: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unified-push-server). I am able to successfully register my apps with APNs (execution hits my corresponding delegate) and I am able to register my devices with client info to my AG Unified Push Server (registerWithClientInfo executes my success block).

But then, when I broadcast a message to everyone (using http://SERVER_IP:8080/ag-push/rest/sender/broadcast), my development device receives the notification while distribution device does not receive anything.

Is it because of the way I am creating the variants? Or a certificate issue that I couldn't track? Any thoughts or recommendations are appreciated.

Best regards,

---
Yavuz Selim Yilmaz
SUNY at Buffalo