[aerogear-dev] Making testing PRs review faster

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Mon Jul 22 08:27:42 EDT 2013

Heya,

while developing tests, we often fix something in one PR while we hit the same
problem while different PR is developed. I'm not sure whether it's temporary
situation or not, but right now we need a faster occurrence of PRs in master.

That said, I really like "reviewers required" model used in Aerogear. So I was
thinking of making a "mirror" of aerogear master (either branch or separate
repository), where I could do the PR review, merge and later PR the master
for review in bigger chunks. I'd like to avoid separating code and itests if
possible, as this makes writing white tests a pita.

How does it sound to you? Any comments/suggestions welcomed.

Thanks,

Karel