[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Android 1.0.1 - Under staging repository

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Fri Jun 7 08:36:42 EDT 2013

Hi Karel, feel free to send a PR on it. Looks like our release process
is ok and must be improved.

For 2, do you think is possible to stage it and make the CI test all
projects which depends on it?

Just an example:

- Staging aerogear-controller
- In some place that I truly don't know update with the repo staged
- CI Build aerogear-controller demo and TODO to check if something was
broken

Wdyt?

-
abstractj