[aerogear-dev] Unified Push Server user management questions

Hylke Bons hbons at redhat.com
Mon Jun 10 10:53:51 EDT 2013

On 04/06/2013 16:36, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

>     How is the server bootstrapped? And how is the initial user account
>     configured?
>

> I thought about initially storing a developer user "Admin:Admin" user
> in the database.
> Users are asked to modify (or even delete) that.

We could ask to create a user and password on the first run when you
visit the console?
Would be a bit nicer I think (and probably safer as well?).

Do we need things in place like resetting the password and sending
password reminders?
In that case we'll need to know email addresses as well, we might as
well use those to log in instead of usernames?

Hylke