[aerogear-dev] "application/json; charset=utf-8" not supported

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 18:56:22 EDT 2013

Hi Corinne,
On a route you can set different consumers (
http://aerogear.org/docs/guides/aerogear-controller/mediatypes.html ) ,
I've updated the Route on Prodoctor and now it seems to work. I can not
reproduce your ios example here on my fedora box but this curl works now :

curl -v -b cookies.txt -c cookies.txt -H "Accept: application/json" -H

Update the repo and give it a try !

Seb