[aerogear-dev] Meeting: hangouts x IRC

Tadeas Kriz tkriz at redhat.com
Mon Jun 24 10:19:59 EDT 2013

Not sure if anyone said this, but I think that if hangouts are too
closed, how about using "hangout on air"? It'll get streamed for anyone
to watch and also It'll stay on youtube publicly. Then we could post the
youtube link on the IRC (or twitter, this would be just how much we'd
wanted to show this to people). The only downside of Hangouts on Air is
number of participants, I think that regular hangout can handle 15
people but on Air allows only 10 people.

Personally I'm for the Hangouts and not IRC.