[aerogear-dev] Cookie Management APIs / Specs

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Tue Jun 25 16:58:13 EDT 2013

Y'all,

One of the open issues in Android today was to create a way to disable
the cookie store.  After discussion, Passos and I decided to punt the
issue and expand it to create a Cookie API for the projects to follow.

The big issue with cookies on Android right now is they are global to
the application (A Java sdk/Android ism) and we don't provide a easy
facade or view into what is actually going on under the hood.

Before wandering off into the woods and making up some Android specific
nonsense we decided to get feedback from the community and try to make
some kind of spec.  What should we provide, how should it look across
platforms, and what are the limitations of the platforms we have to
support? (I'm looking at you in browser java script)

Summers