[aerogear-dev] Update JS Roadmap

Douglas Campos qmx at qmx.me
Thu May 16 18:23:13 EDT 2013

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 04:30:54PM -0500, Kris Borchers wrote:
> > ## 1.1.0 (Late June)
> > ### New Adapters
> > * **Pipeline**
> > 	* OData Adapter - [http://www.odata.org/](http://www.odata.org/)
> > 		* Investigate continued support / viability (Netflix dropping?)
mixed feelings about this one - both time-wise and viability wise.

> > ## 1.2.0 (Late August)
On the main roadmap we're releasing the umbrella project on Late august,
so ideally this would need to come Mid-August so that we can have a
decent freeze window

> > ## 1.4.0 (Late January)
This timing seems a little bit off from the main roadmap - and the scope
is pretty big - wouldn't it be a good idea to try harder to split data
sync and offline? (I know this is hard)
> > ### New Features
> > * **Data Sync**
> > 	* Utility for keeping data in DataManager synchronized with a persistent server side store
> > 	* Possibly use Notifier for communication / data transfer
> > * **Offline**
> > 	* Support for using apps offline and detecting status
> > 	* Simplified App Cache API
> > 	* Scaffolding for proper App Cache setup
do this exists in real life? ;)

--
qmx