[aerogear-dev] Latest Android SDK breaks our maven builder.

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Fri May 24 14:44:34 EDT 2013

https://code.google.com/p/maven-android-plugin/issues/detail?id=377&sort=-id&colspec=ID%20Type%20Component%20OpSys%20Status%20Priority%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary

So right now if you have the latest SDK maven can't build the project.
Worse, the fixed version isn't in maven central yet.

I'm sure it will be fixed sooner rather than later (given how many
people must use it), and there is a workaround in the bug report.

Do we want to
1) Put the workaround in the project's README until it isn't necessary
2) Host a patched version of the plugin on jboss nexus and configure the
pom to run against it
3) Post instructions for how developers can patch/update their local
install of the plug-in
4) Wait patiently until the fix makes it into central
5) Something else I overlooked.