[aerogear-dev] Community release checklists

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 11:41:32 EDT 2014

Hi,

I've drafted a few checklists for QE to go through for community releases
(UPS, OS Cart, Cordova Push Plugin). I've put them there:

https://gist.github.com/kpiwko/9956724

Any feedback on their content is very welcomed.
As for the location, I think the best way would be to put them directly into
GH repositories, for instance into RELEASE.ad / RELEASE.md file, together with
release process instructions (not existing yet). General testing instructions,
applicable for any project, can go to aerogear-parent or aerogear-testing-tools
and be crosslinked.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Karel