[aerogear-dev] Google-play-services version inside Cordova Push Plugin

avibelli avibelli at redhat.com
Wed Apr 30 15:59:28 EDT 2014

To make testing easier, I have created a branch on my repository that I
forked from master branch of aerogear-pushplugin-cordova, but containing the
latest version of google-play-services.jar.
If this works on old devices, I may send a PR from this branch:

https://github.com/vibe13/aerogear-pushplugin-cordova/tree/latest-google-play-services

Thanks
Andrea

Karel Piwko wrote