[aerogear-dev] [UnifiedPush Server] release timelines

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Aug 5 08:00:55 EDT 2014

There might be a little delay, when we can release our own 1.0.0.Final,
since I found a KC bug that occurs only w/ MySQL and EAP 6.3.Beta:
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-dev/2014-August/002388.html

In case this fix makes it into Keycloak's RC-1 (instead of beta-4 - which
seems reasonable to me), we should be waiting a few more days to pick up
their RC-1 in our final. That means we could release the same week (e.g.
22nd), or exactly one week later - on 25th of August.

Things are being discussed atm, this is just a heads-up ...

-Matthias