[aerogear-dev] Preparation: UnifiedPush Server 1.0.0.Beta2 (was: Re: [UnifiedPush Server] release timelines)

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 02:14:25 EDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 5:07 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew at apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi team,
>

> now that keycloak-beta4 was released, we have an updated PR from abstractj
> to use that version ([1]), combined w/ an upcoming release of our parent
> (to leverage the kc-beta4 JARs), see [2].
>
> At the moment we have a few open PRs:
> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pulls
>
> Please review, but DO NOT merge them! Why? The KC PR goes in first,
> afterwards I will merge the other items, based on review feedback.
>
> By tomorrow that all should be done (read: merged) and there will be a
> staged repo for tests (and openshift updates), watch out for the email!
>
> As mentioned on IRC, the nominees for the testing, are:
> * sblanc, cvasilak, dbevenius, lholmquist, lfryc and abstractj
>
> Besides testing the UPS staging repo, please test our quickstarts
> (including their client SDKs) as well:
> * https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-push-helloworld
> * https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-push-quickstarts

Keep in mind this is quite a big part :  we have a lot of combination for
these clients, we have 10 flavors :

- helloworld-ios / helloworld-android / helloworld-cordova-android /
helloworld-cordova-ios

- quickstart-ios / quickstart-android / quickstart-cordova-jqm-android
/ quickstart-cordova-jqm-ios / quickstart-cordova-ionic-ios
/ quickstart-cordova-ionic-android