[aerogear-dev] Error JBAS014771 deployment of unified push server

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon Aug 11 09:52:27 EDT 2014

Hello Vincent,

sorry for the late reply, but your mail was stuck in moderation queue.
Looks like you did not subscribe to this list.

Anyways.

regarding the logs, looks like you did not configure a database w/in the
JBoss AS.

Here is the related section:
http://staging.aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/server-installation/#_database_configuration

The H2 database is the easiest solution and very fast to setup.

BTW here is our new guide, that explains more details on UPS - including
the UI and how to install and configure:
http://staging.aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/

-Matthias