[aerogear-dev] SQLGrammerException using unifiedpush-server-1.0.0.Beta1/JBoss 7.1.1/Postgres

Vivek Pandey vivek.pandey at pinelabs.com
Wed Aug 13 08:32:27 EDT 2014

Thanks Matthias, I upgraded to Beta2 and that problem went away.

I was able to create a variant (android). However, when I try to open the applications, I see following error

ing.internal.CollectionLoadContext at cb54fdf<rs=org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.proxy.ResultSetProxyHandler at f5479f2[valid=false]>

17:59:38,112 WARN  [org.hibernate.engine.loading.internal.CollectionLoadContext] (http--127.0.0.1-10000-2) HHH000160: On CollectionLoadContext#cleanup, localLoadingColl

ectionKeys contained [1] entries

17:59:38,113 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb3.invocation] (http--127.0.0.1-10000-2) JBAS014134: EJB Invocation failed on component PushApplicationEndpoint for method public javax.

ws.rs.core.Response org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.rest.registry.applications.PushApplicationEndpoint.listAllPushApplications(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest): ja

vax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown name value for enum class org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.api.VariantType: 0

        at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.handleExceptionInOurTx(CMTTxInterceptor.java:166) [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]

        at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.invokeInOurTx(CMTTxInterceptor.java:230) [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]

        at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.required(CMTTxInterceptor.java:304) [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]

        at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.processInvocation(CMTTxInterceptor.java:190) [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]

        at org.jboss.invocation.InterceptorContext.proceed(InterceptorContext.java:288) [jboss-invocation-1.1.1.Final.jar:1.1.1.Final]

        at org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.interceptors.CurrentInvocationContextInterceptor.processInvocation(CurrentInvocationContextInterceptor.java:41) [jboss-as-ejb3-7.

1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]

        at org.jboss.invocation.InterceptorContext.proceed(InterceptorContext.java:288) [jboss-invocation-1.1.1.Final.jar:1.1.1.Final]

        at org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.interceptors.LoggingInterceptor.processInvocation(LoggingInterceptor.java:59) [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]

        at org.jboss.invocation.InterceptorContext.proceed(InterceptorContext.java:288) [jboss-invocation-1.1.1.Final.jar:1.1.1.Final]

        at org.jboss.as.ee.component.NamespaceContextInterceptor.processInvocation(NamespaceContextInterceptor.java:50) [jboss-as-ee-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]