[aerogear-dev] Suggestion for DataSync roadmap

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 05:20:28 EDT 2014

Hey Dan,

this sounds good.

I expect in the mean time we should also play with prototypes and figure
out what approaches fit best the needs,
and evaluate that functionally and performance-wise on sample apps.

Something what I'm missing is more comprehensive elaboration / insight in
what are the target use cases and requirements on final architecture:

*Requirements:*

* integrate /w any general REST interface (compliant with given limitations)
** HATEOAS-compliant backend?
** generic JAX-RS?
* integrate seamlessly with LiveOak

*Use cases / end-user stories:*

* mobile sales client
* mobile warehouse manager
* delivery agent

Inspiration:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DMacL7iwjSMPP0ytZfugpU4v0PWUK0BT6lhyaVEmlBQ/edit

I expect we target different use cases in different phases.
So we could indicate what use cases are valid in what phase.

Should we brainstorm this on wiki or so?

Cheers!

~ Lukas