[aerogear-dev] Website restructure

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 09:22:23 EST 2014

ok true it’s confusing, let’s name the,:
page 1 - Home page
page 2- get it
page 3- examples
Trying to refactor page-3 in code snippets is feasable but you loose lot’s of usefull documentation which is speciific to the platform.
Page-3 is some shallow exemple. in ag.org we’ve got lots of detailled docuemntation i don’t want to throw again so my suggestion was:
- either aff page-4 level with detailled doc
 - or remove/change page-2(level-2) to be the shallow example anf page-3(level-3) become detailled ex

Does it make more sense? can you see my pb on this refactoring documentation exercice?

++
Corinne