[aerogear-dev] [sync] Diff libraries

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 03:49:10 EST 2014

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I was looking for some diff/patch libraries to get differences between 2 objects (either json format of map/array format) ideally in iOS (withpodspec) or in C/C++. To plug into custom conflict management in you sync demo app. Like Luke did using jsondiffpatch in JS [1].

For comparing text there is google-diff-match-patch [2] lib that is implemented in several langagues and format (including iOS).

But i couldn’t find a jsondiff liek lib for iOS… I’m asking my favourite oracle (i.e.: the mailing list), see if i get more lucky.

++
Corinne
[1] https://github.com/benjamine/JsonDiffPatch
[2] https://github.com/JanX2/google-diff-match-patch