[aerogear-dev] Updating crypto dependency

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:06:24 EST 2014

On Feb 11, 2014, at 1:33 PM, Bruno Oliveira <bruno at abstractj.org> wrote:

> Do we have a date for 1.5?

not sure yet Bruno, best-effort plan is mid-March but exact dates needs to be discussed.

as Matthias pointed in a previous email [1], prior to sync work, we can have an interim release 1.5 with the upgrades to iOS 7 and AFNetworking to 2.x (which will include the crypto lib update)

let us know your thought and concern.

Thanks,
Christos

[1] http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/aerogear-dev/2014-January/005732.html