[aerogear-dev] AeroDoc: Show/Send leads - Geo map not showing agents near-by ?

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Sun Feb 16 13:06:54 EST 2014

Hi,

I tried to play w/ the Geo support on AeroDoc, but there are some issues.

After I noticed that only 'john' (the admin) (see [1]) is able to update
the log/lat data, I was wondering about the next thing: Does the map show
where 'agents' are? (by lat/long?)

I am not seeing an agent on my map:
http://people.apache.org/~matzew/geo-map.png

My long/lat values are OUTSIDE of that given radius (how can I change the
radius), but my location is INSIDE of the visible map.

Since a map is shown on that 'send leads' page, I was hoping to actually
see a mark for my location. Or is this just not supported, atm ?

Greetings,
Matthias

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-535