[aerogear-dev] aerogear.org revamp: where to fit in platform example page?

Hylke Bons hbons at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 10:07:29 EST 2014

Hey Corinne,

I've updated the mockup with a "platform specific example" page (on the
far right):
https://github.com/hbons/aerogear-design/blob/master/website-restructure/aerogear-project.png

Played with a lot of ideas for the transition, but your original idea in
as implemented in the proof of concept seems to work best, so I just
tweaked the style and wording of the links a little bit. These should go
at the end of a section that talks a bout a high level concept, so
people will read the secion first before getting into the language details.

Let me know if that works.

Hylke