[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush Cordova

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 09:08:46 EST 2014

On 21 Feb,2014, at 14:32 , Matthias Wessendorf <matzew at apache.org> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I see we have the following "tutorials" on Cordova and Push:

Can assume you talk about “tutorials” because you feel that they are not really tutorials? If you feel that way, what do you propose to make them better?

> * Tutorial: Apache Cordova and Android Push Notifications:
> http://aerogear.org/docs/guides/aerogear-push-cordova-android/
>
> * Tutorial: Apache Cordova and iOS Push Notifications:
> http://aerogear.org/docs/guides/aerogear-push-cordova-ios/
>
> I also see a 'guide':
> http://aerogear.org/docs/guides/aerogear-cordova/AerogearCordovaPush/
>
> This guide reminds of the content of the plugin's README;

Yes, I think the read me was first and the guide came later let’s sync up the guide with the read me and replace the read me with a link.

> I wonder about two things:
>
> * is the content better placed on the homepage or the README ? (and link to other, instead of duplication)

Yeah let’s do that, because duplication is bad, they are out of sync already!

> * I am also not really sure if that's a guide

If it’s not really a guide what do you think a guide should be about? Could you elaborate on this?