[aerogear-dev] Conflicts & Reconciliation

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 03:56:31 EST 2014

Hello Guys,

I’ve blogged about the reconciliation problem, I’d like to share it with you. Here some links:

- http://corinnekrych.blogspot.fr/2014/02/mobile-synchronisation-part-1-3.html
- http://corinnekrych.blogspot.fr/2014/02/mobile-synchronisation-part-2-3.html

and associated github repos

- JavaScript: https://github.com/3musket33rs/mathsync/tree/master/javascript
- Java: https://github.com/3musket33rs/mathsync/tree/master/java
- iOS: https://github.com/3musket33rs/mathsync-ios (work in progress - not end to end tested yet)

What I’m missing now, is to put together some samples of usaging of the libs. I’d like to start with nodes server vs iOS client. The third part of my blog post series will talk about the demo, and pro and cons of this sync method.

toughts?

++
Corinne