[aerogear-dev] Let's talk about roadmap!

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 06:01:43 EST 2014

Hello Folks

Today, with Christos, we did the exercice to plan our 1.5.0 meeting. We’ll discuss it this afternoon in iOS meeting, feel free to join us. Here the agenda [1]. 1.5.0

Doing the exercide of planning for 1.5, we get so excited we decided to plan further and review the iOS roadmap. Who says that planning is not fun ;)

But doing so we had a couple of question for you guys, here is:

#topic OAuth2 adapter enhancements
#question could be part of 1.6 or later but to sync with Android team

#topic Sync
#question have M1(Data Model) included in 1.6.0
#question M2(Conflict) included in 1.6.0
#idea Have a separate Sync roadmap?

#info Notifer API for iOS (MQTT, STOMP)
#link https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-89
#idea move to 1.7