[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush Server HTML source code

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 10:24:48 EST 2014

Hi,
Not sure what you exactly mean but the source code of the UnifiedPush
Server is located here
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server and it's in Java.

And maybe you meant the User Interface Source code of the UnifiedPush
Server ? This one can be found here :
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server-admin-ui

Sebi