[aerogear-dev] Geottagged notifications

Miguel Lemos miguel21op at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 05:49:50 EST 2014

Coherent examples given, related to each specific context. That's what I'm
talking about.

Now when I read again what I was looking for previously, I say to myself:
yes, that's obvious...

But when I entered in the Aerogear thing for the first time I thought: what
a mess! :(

That said, your work deserves a big kudos ;)

Carry on!