[aerogear-dev] Compose Push UI - draft (was: Re: UnifiedPush: Sending notifications from the AdminUI)

Hylke Bons hbons at redhat.com
Fri Feb 28 09:52:39 EST 2014

We don't need to show a list for installations. I can see where you
would want to send a message to a handful of installations, just for
testing, so just a small textfield for the Alias makes sense for this.

In case of variants I would suggest checkboxes, as there probably won't
be a great number. The variant names are also more prone to errors (and
our error reporting isn't that great at the moment), using spaces,
capatilisations, etc.

Hylke