[aerogear-dev] iOS8: what's new?

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 08:56:59 EDT 2014

Another long-awaited feature  is widget. In iOS8 they come as Extensions. A cool article on 1Password and how they use extension in iOS8:
http://www.cultofmac.com/285764/1password-touch-id-integration-ios-8-truly-amazing/

Session to watch ion in WWDC:
https://developer.apple.com/videos/wwdc/2014/
session 205, 217 “Creating extensions for iOS and OSX part1/2

A could blog post going in more details:
http://www.glimsoft.com/06/28/ios-8-today-extension-tutorial/

We could actually do a Share extension for our cookbook app Shoot’nShare that allow uploading pictures (to a bunch of social network) in the background if already logged in otherwise bring shoot app settings in foreground. Let me track that on Oauth2 Epic...

++
Corinne