[aerogear-dev] Android Registrations

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Wed Jul 16 10:39:38 EDT 2014

We've mentioned moving from the factory/producer/headache pattern that
we currently use (Pipeline, etc) to something more fluent and more
maintainable.  See this JIRA : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGDROID-259

To that end I've stubbed out some classes and made a strawman set of
unit tests for Pipeline :
https://gist.github.com/secondsun/8478a5f0527fc97b2456

In the comments of some of the tests I've added questions for the
implementation portion of Registrations.

The ultimate goal is to make the factories and feature classes(Pipe,
AuthModule, etc) flexible enough that circular dependencies can be
broken and 1) modularization can happen and 2) feature additions can be
quicker and change fewer stable APIs.

Comments, questions, and tomatoes are welcome.

--
Summers Pittman