[aerogear-dev] Simplify Security of AeroDoc

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 04:58:02 EDT 2014

Hi All !

I'm currently working on APGUSH-810[1] which consist in removing  the
dependency we still had on the deprecated aerogear-security project (RIP my
friend).

But now, if I want to keep AeroDoc, feature equal as before, I have to add
a LOT of code around security (to handle role, annotations etc ...).
AeroDoc is already quite complex and time consuming to maintain and the
core scope is not security but advanced Push.

So ... What I would like to propose is to keep only the authentification
(log in) and remove all the role handling part to simplify it.

The only effect that this will introduce, is that a logged in user can also
access the admin to create leads.

Wdyt ?

Sebi

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-810