[aerogear-dev] Issues with Aerogear on Cordova

bradrickcarter bradrickcarter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:09:21 EDT 2014

I'm having a similar issue. First I'd like to said I spent about 3 days
trying to get the push plugin to work in my cordova project (pulled out all
of my hair!). I finally got it working and I am able to push to iOS and
Android. The issue is I can only push messages from the Aerogear Push server
on OpenSift. I have tried all day to send a message using the rest
end-points with cURL and Ajax. I have no more hair to pull out.

I have used the following urls to send and none work;

https://push-1127studios.rhcloud.com/ag-push/rest/sender
returns - HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

https://push-1127studios.rhcloud.com/rest/sender
returns - HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

I have double checked my applicationID and master secret but nothing is
working.

Help!
please...