[aerogear-dev] News from iOS Modules front

Douglas Campos qmx at qmx.me
Fri Jul 25 08:04:09 EDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 11:20:08PM +0200, Corinne Krych wrote:
> Since we’re talking about renaming, what about dropping “arerogear”
> for the repo name? all those repos belong to aerogear organization
> anyway. Maybe removing the aerogear part will stress more the small
> libraries aspect. Maybe sth we already discussed but can’t
> remember/find it. wdyt?
-1

Rationale: the organization namespace only exists on github - when you
clone the projects you'll end up with a ton of folders with loose
naming - so having the prefix keeps it organized on disk + gives us a
nice boost for the 'aerogear' brand.

I can say that here where I have a bazillion of opensource projects,
it's nice to have all aerogear stuff properly sorted - less cognitive
load for contributors.

--
qmx