[aerogear-dev] New docs got merged (was: Re: Docs: update on the UPS docs)

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Thu Jul 31 03:50:52 EDT 2014

Hi,

the new "push" landing page and restructuring went into our master branch.
* http://staging.aerogear.org/push - the 'Learn More' now redirects to:
** http://staging.aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/

That contains all UPS/Push related docs on a more centralized page.

It also contains the new 'User/Reference Guide' on the UnifiedPush Server:
http://staging.aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/

feel free to review and sent PRs/JIRAs for 'bugs' or improvements!

Thanks!
-Matthias