[aerogear-dev] Help needed on AGPUSH-848

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Thu Jul 31 08:45:21 EDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Sebastien Blanc <scm.blanc at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew at apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> I think original idea was to show the three most busy (in number of
>> receives, not installations)
>>
> The total number or receives for one Variant , right ?
> So, if variant A "sended" a first time to 20 receivers and after that did
> a selective send 5 : the number that must showned is 25
>  And we want the top 3 of this total ?

uhm, there was a thread in the past. Burr added something, and Hylke....
and we were somewhat talked into this (I guess we did not think too much
about it :-( )

So... I think.....

we perhaps could:
* show the most (three) recent variants (and their # of receivers)

But IMO not doing a count.  Perhaps that means some code needs to be
rewritten...

Also... "Most active" could mean something else:
* TOTAL number of receivers (per variant/app) -> like a count
* TOTAL number of messages (per vairant/app) -> like a count on the actual
message

I think I do (now) like the first (show the most (three) recent variants
(and their # of receivers) ) the best :-)