[aerogear-dev] [UPS] UI for Sent Push stats

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed May 7 07:35:15 EDT 2014

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew at apache.org>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as discussed , we need some sort of 'stats' around push, like:
> * time of sending
> * receivers (e.g. categories, alias ?)
> * content/payload of the message
> * could be sent out to APNs/GCM
>

> But, where, or how to add this ?
> My current thought is:
>
> When a user did select an "Application", he enters the "Application
> Details Page" (see [1]), now here, on the sidebar (see [2]) he would see
> the "Notifications" icon.
>
> Clicking on that  "Notifications" icon, would give you a new page, that
> contains the "Send Notifications..." button (currently located in [1]), and
> a table of all the push messages that were sent out for the _current_
> selected Application.

Actually..... not sure... perhaps we keep the "Application Details Page"
for just working w/ the App (e.g. renaming, updating certs/keys), and
always have the "Notification icon" on the sidebar.

When you click on the icon, you have to select a Application, and after
that, you see the new page, that contains the "Send Notifications..."
button (currently located in [1]), and a table of all the push messages
that were sent out for the _current_ selected Application.

any thoughts ?

-Matthias